For the first time in history, there are four generations working side-by-side in the workplace: Traditionalists, Boomers, Gen Xer's and Millennials (or Generation Nexters). This presents employers with the challenge of how to recruit, manage, and motivate employees in an age-diverse environment.
This interactive and engaging program will provide you with insights for understanding the unique strengths and weaknesses of each generation, and offers best practices for supervising each of the specific generations. It will help you determine if your workplace is cross-generation friendly, and provide you with creative strategies to recruit and keep millennials as new hires and encourage Xer's to move into upper level positions.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recognizing stereotypes and actualities about all four generations in the workplace
- Discussing case studies of cross generational work situations
- Supervising strategies for each generation by each generation
- Determining if your workplace is cross generationally friendly
- Marketing to potential "millennial" employees
"Generations At Work" integrates research, case studies and humor to help provide you with practical and effective, generational-specific approaches to help you cultivate a more harmonious and productive work environment.