|In this hands-on course, participants will be given a general overview of social media and learn why you need a presence on it. Participants will learn practical tips, tools and techniques that can be transferred from the classroom back to the office.
In addition, participants will learn about current trends in social media as well as advertising fundamentals.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc...
- Identify the Do's and Dont's of setting up your account
- Recognize what you should post, and what never to post
- Identify the best time to post and how much to post
- Explain advertising fundamentals
- Identify what is working now in social media marketing
- How to make money using social media marketing
- How to have a post go "viral"
- Utilize many tips and tricks that you can use immediately in your business
Review the program flyer.
Complete and print a registration form.
|Thursday, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM